Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thankful for our consumable shipment!



Can you see that price tag under these marshmallows   Yes, it is $9.49.  I know that we can all live without marshmallows (I personally can't stand them), but Arianna likes to make fondant out of them for cakes, so I am really glad that we have our own supply from our shipment...

Here's another sticker shocker:
In case you're wondering, 500 ml is about a pint (and the comma is instead of the decimal in the British system)!  We haven't broken down and bought any, but are glad that we have an ice cream maker for when we really want some ice cream!  The less expensive local brands are still expensive and in our opinion not very good.  Cream is also expensive (as is butter), but still it's definitely cheaper to make than pay $14 a pint!

No comments:

Post a Comment