This blog is a record of some of our experiences as a family when we are living outside of the United States. It is here mostly for us to give our friends and family in the US and around the world a glimpse of our lives away from all of you, so feel free to comment and let me know what you'd like to hear about.
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Flowers by Juliet
Lately we've been experiencing some challenges to life here: John not getting to take vacation when he wants to, finding that trying to travel within Zimbabwe is SUPER expensive (think $800/night for the family), Arianna not enjoying her experience at HIS. But, above are a couple of examples of things that are awesome about living here. These are flowers that our housekeeper Juliet cuts from our garden and arranges for us! I only mention a few of the bad things to balance out the many perks so I don't cause any jealousy..
PS - since writing the first draft of this I've been finding out how to travel like a local so there's hope that we will get to see this country. I was beginning to wonder...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment