Saturday, February 2, 2013

NYC in December!

When we were planning a visit to the US in December of 2011, Abigail requested a visit to NYC to see the stores at Christmas time.  We didn't get there that year, but we were fortunate to have a beautiful December day in 2012 to see the sights:

Of course, Macy's was a top priority!! 



The store front windows did not disappoint.
I remember my father taking us to Chinatown when I was a teen.  I think we found a little more upscale restaurant this time around and we enjoyed a delicious lunch.


We enjoyed a stroll through Little Italy and a small sample of the famous pastries!


We decided against actually skating in Rockefeller Center, but it was fun to see the rink!


And the famous tree.


It was fun to see the actual buildings all decorated too!




No comments:

Post a Comment