lots of things that I was hoping would be in it (our air shipment) weren't. Like hangers, plastic containers, socks that go with the one pair of closed shoes besides sneakers that I brought, or another pair of closed shoes! (I brought black shoes and brown socks. It was pretty hard to pack for winter in the beginning of summer!) Then there are the things that we did pack that we didn't really need because of things we do have in the house or things that won't work (for example, I love the coffee pot that the Embassy is lending us and our cookie trays won't fit in our too small oven). I hope I get better at packing for future posts! Though, as Abigail put it, we still may want some of the things for our next house that will be completely different!
The girls happily played and unpacked all afternoon and are enjoying their Life game that arrived. We've had a great time playing the games we did bring (Monopoly Deal, Set, and Skip-Bo - all small card games that fit easily in a suitcase), but they were getting a bit tired of playing the same games since we've played so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment