We got into our new house last Friday! There have been an amazing amount of little things that need to be taken care of, so we are still getting settled. Here's an example: Today I came back in from an errand and found that one of the door handles to the house wouldn't open. I went outside and then the girls couldn't get the keys to the porch door to work! Fortunately the embassy sent someone over this afternoon to fix it. While he was out getting a part fixed, the door handle in our bedroom fell off! I think that they were in a hurry to get the house ready for us last week.
We are still working on getting the internet set up, so it will be a while before I can post some other details of our move, but I hope to soon!
Amy, I am so excited for you all! Can't wait to read all about your adventures. :)
ReplyDeleteYea! I hope your good humor remains intact. Doorhandles and all...
ReplyDeleteYour adventures start with housing. I hope to hear more of your adventures.
ReplyDeleteWell, I am actually READING your blog...I missed out on too much when you were in Costa Rica. I hope the handles are all fixed. Love you!
ReplyDelete