Wednesday, August 4, 2010

House photos

Now that I have a good internet connection, I thought I'd give you a little tour of the inside of our house:
Entrance hallway

Living Room area

Dining Room

Kitchen eating area
Kitchen cooking area
Back Patio
First floor powder room

Abigail's room
Arianna's room

That's all for now, but there's an office, a sitting area (family room) upstairs and our bedroom.  One of these days I'll take a photo of the pool out back.  They are working on it now (some tiles needed to be repaired), so hopefully it will be ready when it gets hot.  We certainly don't need it right now - brrrr!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great digs! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks nice! very comfy looking. The bedrooms look really big, and Abigail has two beds! I hope it's as nice to live in as it is to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new home Amy!!!! Sure wish we could come and visit!!! New Zealand is higher on Hal and Lauren's list...ya' know...Lord of the Rings, etc!!!

    ReplyDelete