Sunday, February 16, 2014

Taste of the Nations 2014

Last year our church started a new tradition to celebrate Valentine's Day:  A Taste of the Nations.  The idea is for everyone to bring food to share that represent the many cultures that are present in our church.  I enjoyed the variety of food (the Israeli table was my favorite), and the evening ended with a group from a local line dance club leading a large group in several dances.


This is our pastor, joining in the fun.

This photo was a bit blurry, but I loved the look on Arianna's face.  She had a great time!

John and Abigail were tired and left early so they missed the fun of dancing.  I did get in there when they did the Electric Slide, which brought back memories from an earlier church - I'm wondering if any of you reading this remember what I'm talking about??


No comments:

Post a Comment