Tuesday, August 20, 2013

General Update

We've now been in Zimbabwe for a over a year!  Fun to be back in the same season of the year as when we arrived - it gives a bit of rhythm to life.  I am enjoying the dry season knowing that things will be green again before a very long time.  And that the Jacaranda trees will soon be blooming!

After a bit of a break from blogging during a busy couple of months I will try to get back to regular posts.  Apologies to any of you who check regularly for the lack of recent posts (before yesterday).

Don't know how many of you keep up with the world news on Zimbabwe but let's just say that the good thing about the elections was that they were peaceful.  I'll leave the comments on the rest to others....

No comments:

Post a Comment