My photos don't really do them justice - I just took these at a friend's house when we were there for a party. When I am driving around I marvel at the color that I see all over the place. Too bad there aren't any in our yard!!
This blog is a record of some of our experiences as a family when we are living outside of the United States. It is here mostly for us to give our friends and family in the US and around the world a glimpse of our lives away from all of you, so feel free to comment and let me know what you'd like to hear about.
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Amazing trees
One Tuesday morning a few weeks ago I noticed what looked to be cherry trees in bloom all over the place. It turns out they are! Kind of strange since it is the beginning of winter here. Can someone explain that to me? They weren't the same variety of trees as DC, but they were pretty spectacular:
Right about the same time the poinsettia trees also started blooming and they are just amazing. Do these things grow in the US?? Florida maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment