I walked around the block this morning and here were a few photos that I took all within a very short walking distance from our house.
This jasmine isn't super colorful, but it smells awesome. I love getting a whiff of it when I am walking around at this time of year.
I need to find out the name of this flowering tree, but whatever it is, it can be seen EVERYWHERE.
Many houses have flowering plants that pour over their walls and gates.
This to me looks like some kind of bottle brush flower.
Above and below another one of these flowering trees.
A close up view of the flowers. The leaves are fern like.
This one's flowers aren't quite as prolific, but I liked the contrast against the wood and bright blue sky!
Another sweet smelling jasmine right around the corner from our house.
No comments:
Post a Comment