This blog is a record of some of our experiences as a family when we are living outside of the United States. It is here mostly for us to give our friends and family in the US and around the world a glimpse of our lives away from all of you, so feel free to comment and let me know what you'd like to hear about.
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Can you believe it?
This is a picture that a friend of ours took after a church service one day last winter (August). I couldn't believe that one of the kids at church had a Mountaineers sweatshirt on. I have no idea where he got it, but I couldn't resist the chance for a photo of me with a Paraguayo muchacho in his WV sweatshirt! I finally found the photo buried in my pile of e-mails, so it's almost a year after the fact - but it still makes me smile:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment