Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Updating Blog - Thanksgiving

So, one of the reasons that I did not post a lot in the last six months is that my computer died.  Arianna has the oldest computer in the house so it was quite disappointing to have mine die.  For a while I couldn't access my old data, including photos and then I wasn't quite sure where to store new photos on my newer computer.  Finding my photo-less posts to be quite dull I just didn't post.  I finally have gotten around to uploading my photos and so I thought I'd catch up a bit.

We hosted another Thanksgiving dinner complete with Turkeys that that Embassy imported via South Africa:

We had several families over and the crowd included quite a lot of teens:


They had a good time, especially carving our two pumpkins.  Just for the record, they didn't show up in the shop until the first week in November (after Halloween mind you).  However, it was the first time in 5 years that I found real carving pumpkins, so I thought the girls would be excited to see them.  They were, but didn't get around to carving them so it was good Thanksgiving entertainment.

The tall and the small of the younger crowd:
See, isn't it more fun to read when there are photos???

No comments:

Post a Comment