Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Status Update

Well it's been a while since I've written so I thought I ought to at least get a little update out.  The big news today is that our shipment arrived!!  We are now surrounded by piles of stuff, but I think we will definitely feel more settled with a car and some things that make our house feel like home. 

Our other big news is that Arianna changed schools to an online international academy.  There were several reasons we let her leave the "brick and mortar" school to do this cyber school, but one of the main reasons was that although there were several different nationalities at the school, there were problems with the students not wanting to speak in English.  Since we had really thought that this school she is attending might be a better solution, we decided to switch now before it was too late for this school year.  So, in the midst of getting our shipment, she is starting 8th grade again!  It's pretty cool - we've had a couple of live sessions with her teacher and some of the other students.  They even have clubs and field trips (we haven't figured out how that works yet!).

Anyway, I'd better unpack some more so there's room to sleep, but I just thought I ought to put something on the blog since it had been so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment